Information About Bags,belts,caps,antiq items,fastion,matel craft,and ETC

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Handicraft

Tonight I listed the first of my sun catchers on Etsy. I hope it's the beginning of something wonderful!
As usual I'm dipping into multiple projects while I wait for this cold weather to pass. I can't wait for spring in order to run outside and enjoy the longer daylight hours and capture beautiful photos.
In the meantime, I'm still chugging along on my crochet project. I didn't get to work on it too much this week, but I added two rows today.

1 comment:

Anupam said...

Beautiful Ed Hardy,ed hardy ed hardy clothing ,ed hardy
shirts,Adidas,NIKE Dunks,True Religion Jeans,Bapes hoodies,Timberland
boots and much more are available here at discounted rates with FREE
shipping WORLDWIDE Ed Hardy

Design by: Prakash